Tuesday 30 November 2010

Poster Ideas/Designs

Our next task was to sketch our own designs for our Posters and Websites we will be creating ourselves.

Firstly I collected various existing horror background images from the internet, i added different fonts to my preferred choice and played around with the colours and positioning of the text to help me with ideas for my Poster i will be taking photos for and creating myself.









I drew some of my designed layouts for posters, below are 3 layouts I have designed for my poster

On the first poster idea, i spoke about why i placed each section where it was, what it was there and how it would be effective towards the audience.







Lastly i looked a certain colour schemes which previous horror genre posters use. Researching this will help me when deciding with my design of my own poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment