Thursday 13 January 2011

Feedback On Final Poster

Below is my final horror poster for my horror film 'Oblivious'


I questionned my classmates asking them what they liked and didnt like, from feedback i can conclude that the writing for the title was not large or clear enough, and the position of the photo (landscape) would look more like a film poster if changed to portrait.
Therefore i changed the elements of the poster, modifying it to the feedback above.

Firstly i changed the font of the film to a larger bolder size, as well as the writing at the bottom of the poster. I felt this stood out a lot more.

I then changed it again, to portrait, changing the font size again to a smaller size to fit onto the poster.


I then asked for feedback again on my edited poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment